127 Hours

(Argh! There's nothing better than when you type up a full question, hit "Post Your Question", and then your computer goes on the fritz and you get to retype it.)

So I just finished watching "127 Hours" starring James Franco. For those of you who haven't seen it, it's a movie about Aron Ralston, a hiker/climber who get his hand/arm trapped under a rock in the desert in Utah. He survives (127 Hours) on a partial Nalgene bottle of water and urine (blech), then finally cuts his own arm off to escape.

So - my question is, do you think you would have what it takes to survive such an ordeal? Oh, and did you like the movie?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 12:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Haven't seen it yet, but I know who you are talking about. The guy wouldn't have been in that situation if he had told family and friends what the hell he was doing.

But to answer your question, hard to say without being in that situation, but I don't think I'd have the strength (physically or mentally) to do what he did. But I also wouldn't get myself into that situation either.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Never seen it but wow I dont think I could do that myself I would die lol
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:03 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i havent watched it yet but i don have the guts to cut any of my body parts!
    linah12345

Answer by linah12345 at 2:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I agree with thatgirl70 my family would be looking for me
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 4:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2011