Is it hard to make your own curtains?

Or would you rather just buy them?

mz_erica03

Asked by mz_erica03 at 12:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Home & Garden

• It isnt hard to make a simple curtain. You can probably find a pattern online. Most of the time I just buy mine because I dont have time but I have had my mother make a few sets if I couldn't find what I was looking for in a store.
    berryhappy1971

Answer by berryhappy1971 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would rather buy them as I barley have time to brush my hair sometimes LOL
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I have used table cloths and flat sheets....with table cloths you can make the rod pocket with a quick stich on the sewingmachine or with iron heat bond- quick and easy and with a flat sheet at the top there is already a pocket, you just need to open the ends so the rodcan slip through.
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 1:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Curtains are super easy to make, but most poeple just dont have the time to do them. It would be a lot cheaper too. I store bought 4 panels of curtains and it cost me $60. If I had made them....it would have cost me half. Good luck !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 6:56 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I don't sew or own a sewing machine so I buy them from a thrift shop or Walmart.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2011