I swear my sons trying to kill me LOL

my son seriously has a death grip on his umbilical cord at least once a day, it makes my heart beat fast and hard then my belly gets all hard and it gets hard to breath, then earlier when i was just sitting on my computer chair watching tv he literally flips and omg did it hurt >.< at first his feet were just kicking my bladder and making me feel like i had to go to the bathroom then all of a sudden i see and feel his head slowly go under my belly button and settle down on the right side of my belly O.O and then my hip started hurting LOL

(yes i asked my doctor about the umbilical thing, she said some women get like that and some dont depending on how tightly the baby grabs it)

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 12:57 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I totally remember that feeling.... LOL
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yep... I remember that too. Let me break the bad news to you now so that you are prepared. If they are really active in the womb, they come out that way too. :D

My two older sons were wild in the womb and now they are still always on the move. M youngest was a lot less active and he is the same way since he was born.

I guess what I am trying to say is, get use to it :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:01 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• its not a fun feeling but at least i know he's not bored....only torturing me LOL XD
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I know this sounds weird but cherish these moments bc you will soon hear crying and screeming all the time and you will be wishing all that was going on was the pain inside you. lol. try taking a soothing bath.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 1:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I have been getting that feeling where my heart beats fast and feeling like i can't breathe and my stomach tightening but didn't know what the heck it was!! lol Sometimes I swear I see his foot poke out and it feels like he is going to break my ribs! Sometimes he will do something and I will get this pain like someone is stabbing me in the pelvic area. I can't wait to have my body back!!! lol I miss being able to breath and lay on my tummy!
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 1:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• he's going to a fighter coming out lol good luck!
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I think its cute...and even though you dont think its fun...your going to look back on those memories and kinda miss it :)
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:26 AM on Mar. 30, 2011