When did u tell everyone u were pregnant?

kristenvalenti

Asked by kristenvalenti at 12:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I told everyone as soon as the Dr. Confirmed.
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• After I had my first ultrasound to give out to everyone.. Around 11 weeks.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:01 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• vaginal ultrasound.... 5 weeks or so?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:03 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I told everyone at 9 weeks because it was basically a rumor at that point anyways. haha but for my future pregnancies, I'm not going to tell anyone until I've passed the 3 month mark. I would have done that with my son as well if I had the chance. I'd hate to tell everyone I'm pregnant and then have to deal with telling everyone I had a miscarriage if, God forbid, that were to happen.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I told early with my first two pregnancies and all was fine but I have now had two miscarriages and I dont think I will ever announce early again after those. I am trying for a 3rd child and I wont be telling anyone until I make it through the first 12 weeks and my chances of miscarriage go way down.
    berryhappy1971

Answer by berryhappy1971 at 1:06 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I have always told my family right after it was confirmed by the doctor.

Then told others a couple weeks laters.

I will tell everyone about this one as soon as I have my ultra sound.

I had a miscarriage in January and to me it is MUCH better to have support after such a devestating experience. I would never want to go through that alone.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• when my hubs and i went for our doc appt and they said your having a baby... so we knew it was safe to spread the word.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:08 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• With my first pregnnacy we told everyone when it was confirmed by a doctor.... but it was also after 3 rounds of IVF with the second surprise pregnancy I told everyone right away
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 1:11 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• With my first, it was right after the dr confirmed my pregnancy at about 5 weeks. With my second I waited until I was 8 weeks and had a big family gathering at my house where we announced it to everyone.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 1:17 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• with me i told my immediate family right when i knew, and the rest a couple months later
    nikkupsmom

Answer by nikkupsmom at 1:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2011