Love

OMG i slipped the love word out a min ago talking to my bf. Do you think since I have a child with another man it will freak him out it was accident help what should i do?

RhiannonNewton

Asked by RhiannonNewton at 1:20 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• He wouldnt be dating you if he was concerned that you had another mans child. Unless he dosent think about getting serious with you. Do you love him? If so you shouldnt be freaking out if you feel that way.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:28 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I guess it would depend on how long you have been dating and how serious your relationship is so far. My boyfriend told me he loved me and I had a son that wasn't his. It really just depends on a few things I guess, I'm not really sure what advice to give you...But I hope he doesn't freak out over it, you could explain it was an accident...
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 1:30 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• if you love him then there shouldnt be a problem.... life is too short to not tell those around us that we love them
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 1:34 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i mean i love him but i am not in love yet i can tho see myself starting to fall in love with him
    RhiannonNewton

Comment by RhiannonNewton (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• someone has to say it first!
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• you are in a relationship because you love each other am sure he doesnt need teaching to understand that
    linah12345

Answer by linah12345 at 3:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• What did he say back to you after you told him you loved him?
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 8:34 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• If he has a skimish feeling about it talk to him tell him it was an accident and that your sorry. But it may surprise you that he may feel the same way and it could be a step forward for you two.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Haha, I totally did a freudian slip the first time I said I love you to my bf. But then he called back and said he loved me too and then when he got back into town he said it in person...and I said thanks lol. But i think my slip gave him the reassurance and confidence to say it for the first time :)
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• He said much love to you 2 and that he gets attached real easy
    RhiannonNewton

Comment by RhiannonNewton (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Mar. 30, 2011