Is it wrong that i want a girls night every once and a while?

sometimes i want a night away from being stressed changing diapers and taking care of my son is that wrong of me?

nikkupsmom

Asked by nikkupsmom at 1:50 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• I've only taken two night off since both my kids were born that was in two years! But boy did it feel good to go out with the girls bar hoppin. We were all turning 21 lol.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 1:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Everyone needs a break once in a while. It give you the chance to unwind, have some fun and adult conversation. I say go for it.
    HeidisMom800

Answer by HeidisMom800 at 1:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Do it.... as often as you can, if you don't do things for yourself you will lose who you are. So make your SO watch the kids or get a sitter but make time for yourself!
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 1:57 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• No, not at all!!
    mayoungnnew

Answer by mayoungnnew at 1:57 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• the problem is ladies my fiance is left out and doesnt get a night off either we dont have a baby sitter and he doesnt have friends to go out with
    nikkupsmom

Comment by nikkupsmom (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• don't know your obligations..kids, etc. but everyone needs down time...fun time!! LIFE IS HARD ENOUGH..ENJOY WHAT PIECE OF IT YOU CAN !
    mdevece

Answer by mdevece at 2:10 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• No definatly not it's fine to feel that you want 1 I really need 1 as I have to cope with pregnancy pains and a 9 year old cousin ! You should organise 1 with some friends it will make you feel so much better.
    Tanielle

Answer by Tanielle at 2:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• no i think it's something you need for yourself every once in awhile.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Not at all! You need to be happy and refreshed too! I used to go out once a month for a gno and loved it! I say go for it!!
    grantsmommy23

Answer by grantsmommy23 at 2:50 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• hell no! anight out is great. the only night ou i had was beer pong for 2 hrs. then it was right back to full diapers and cleaning bottles.i sobered up of coarse
    minki111

Answer by minki111 at 3:53 AM on Mar. 30, 2011