How soon did you know you were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was 3 weeks when I figured out I was pregnant. I was a week late and my hair was really dry. Plus I got very sick and had no idea why. I was like could I be? I had no idea. But I just decided to embrace it and took a few pregnancy tests (only 8). I was a little in shock when they all came back positive and then I called the doctor. This is our first baby. Yep I said I took 8 tests. LOL!
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i was about two months
    nikkupsmom

Answer by nikkupsmom at 1:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i hadn't even missed my period and thought something was different, turns out I was pg
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 2:00 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I had suspicions before I even missed my period, because I ALWAYS have spotting two days before AF shows, and I didn't have any. I confirmed my suspicions with a pregnancy test two days after my period was due.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 2:02 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• If my period was late I was pegnant. By the time I got to my 5 pregnancy or so my husband would know before I did. LOL
    HeidisMom800

Answer by HeidisMom800 at 2:10 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I knew about a week or two later as I started getting pains and cramps down there and took about 3 pregnacy tests just to be sure and they all came out positive
    Tanielle

Answer by Tanielle at 2:11 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• at 7 weeks
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• As soon as the sperm hit the egg. I very aware of my body functions.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 2:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• my body new before me my breast hurt the whole month of November n it was to the point where it hurt to wear a bra and i was supposed to get my period at the end of November n 10 days later it hadn't come so i took a test n sure enough came back positive even tho i was on birth control the whole time =/

mother3620

Answer by mother3620 at 2:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I always knew within a day or two of my missed period. I've had 4 miscarriages and 1 successful pregnancy and I knew with every one of them. I had breast tenderness and frequent urination right away. I'm also just extremely sensitive to hormone changes in my body so that may not be the case with most women. I have to use non hormonal birth control (Paragard) for this reason.
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 3:22 AM on Mar. 30, 2011