Sex...i need help adult content

My husband will watch porn and jerk off, nonstop, but when it comes to having sex with me, he won't.

Any ideas on what I can do to help him steer clear of that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• sounds like you need to talk to him about this and let him know that it upsets you, reminde him that you have needs and desires too, perhaps sugest watching a few movies with him and trying some of things they do. I remember walking in on my H whie he ws in the midst of self pleasure and offered to give him a hand.... he didnt know what to do but was turned on but my forwardness.
    Good luck
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 2:19 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Ughh!! I hate porn, it just creates a wedge between the beautiful intimacy in your marrage. I guess I would first pray! and next tell him how much you miss him and want his attention on you. May take some time but take the first step... Carefully, there may be some reasons why that fulfills him so much. Blessings to you and your marriage!!!!
    cynthiaesquivel

Answer by cynthiaesquivel at 2:20 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Honestly if this is a regular problem you need to confront him about it....I mean its great your hubby can 'handle' himself so to speak but your needs are just as important and he needs to be taking care of them. You need to talk to him and not be timid about it, out right ask him why he is choosing porn over you, demand the truth and then be prepared to hear it.
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 2:20 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I had the same problem with my husband a few years ago. I finally just got over it. I talked to him and told him how I feel and he said sometimes he just wants a quick orgasm but he still likes to have sex. Since then if he does it, it's usually in the morning and we usually do it at night. I know what you are going through and you should let him know how you feel.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 8:26 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• communication, ask and tell....tell him how it makes you feel, if he cares he will work with you to resolve this.
    BalooSkii

Answer by BalooSkii at 10:29 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My situation is not quite the same but I feel for you. I have stated before on this site that my sex drive is off the charts crazy. I want it all the time. My SO and I have a crazy life, kids work etc and that gets in the way of more time for intimacy. When we are together its fantastic and I have no complaints other than I wish it were every day. I found some porn sites left on the computer by him a few times and at the time of finding them asked him if he's so interested in looking at those why isn't he taking it out on me more,lol. On average I'd say were intimate 3-4 times a week. Anyways, when i see he's looking at porn while I'm not home etc, I feel a bit unwanted and sit and wonder why he looks at them. He has explained to me that he loves our sex life and that him looking at this is no way means he doesn't want me, I guess its just a man thing,lol.But if it he was not advancing at me at all and looking, I'd wonder!
    CopingMom33

Answer by CopingMom33 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Why dont you become his fantasy? Throw on an outfit and make him want you. Or turn the tables on him and see how he feels when you "take care of your business"
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011