Bahelorette party...

Is it supposed to be a suprise for the bride to be?

My friend is kinda picky and I don't reay know what she likes to do anymore...she once told me sge would like to go skating but I thought she was kidding? And gen i said somethin ab bowling and she said she would like to do that. Then i talked to her mom and she said let's go skating!!

Idk what to do? I want her to have fun and enjoy it so im about to ask her what she wants to do!! Bc I have no idea?

What should i do?
Tak to her about it? Or just go skating and hope she likes the idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It doesn't need to be a surprise. Include her in the planning it will be great.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:36 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Ask her if she wants it to be a surprise or if she wants to be involved. My best friend planned mine and I didn't know any of the activities going on but she asked my opinion on things a couple months before hand and went from there. I had an amazing time!!! You need to find out too if she's wanting strippers or not? I didn't and it's a good thing I told my BF b/c she was planning on one lol. Wondering if I'm gonna regret that decision years down then road haha. But you don't want to assume she doesn't want one either or you might have a Danny Devito on your hands!!!! (Friends reference, Phoebe's bachelorette party was a major dud and they had to find a last minute stripper) Hope my rambling helped :) Good luck!!!! Have tons of fun!!!
    Mamapunkin21809

Answer by Mamapunkin21809 at 2:56 AM on Mar. 30, 2011