When did your kids start talking about wanting to go to school?

my son is 2 and wants to go to school... i love it i think it's so cute... everyone he knows goes to school right now and he wants to so bad too... every morning that's what i get to hear him say... me too mom i go to school...

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 3:01 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• My two year old daughter would like to go too, because every day she comes with me to drop off her 7 yr old brother. So very cute. ♥
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 3:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• my daughter is 3 and will be starting school this year. she's been wanting to go since she was 2. i guess that's the going age for kids these days. lol
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 7:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My son is a little bit of a late bloomer, haha. It wasn't until this winter that he started talking about going to school (Actually put on his backpack and started off down the driveway once...) He's three.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 7:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My son will be 3 this summer and he is always begging to go to school! I keep telling him "when you are 5 you can go to school" and his reply every time is "I am 5 now! Now I can go to school mom?" I think it is super cute! ....I just hope he stays that enthusiastic!
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I played school with my preschoolers and taught them at the same time!
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 11:00 AM on Mar. 30, 2011