Pain on my lower right side of my stomach

Abt a yr ago I got a colonoscopyfor a gastric reason. While they did it the dr checked for a hernia sincw I keep getting a pain on my lower right side of my tummy. No hernia. Well its now hurting pretty bad since yesterday. Last night laying dowm my whole right side of my stomach was puffy n swollen looking but it was hard. I get a lump that bulges out in this area. Amd now its aching and a crampy feeling thats almost feels like heartburn but its not cuz its my lower tummy. Its crampy feling burming twisting pain. I dnt hVe insurance either. Anyone have ideas of what it could b.? I habe an iud in too so im not pregnant n havemt had sex in a while anyway lol

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:02 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Health

• And the nulgy thing ..i can push it in I mean I dont but im able too and if I do, its kinda tender feeling
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 3:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It sounds to me like it may be a cyst on your ovary!!I have had many of those and even lost a ovary due to one!!It sounds very much like cyst pain!!If I were you I would go to the local emergency room and get checked out since you don't have insurance plus to make sure that it hasn't twisted around the ovary which can lead to a very urgent emergency!!Not to scare you or anything but that is my opinion and it needs to be addressed ASAP!!Please keep me updated!!Thanks,Amanda
    nunuvillemomof2

Answer by nunuvillemomof2 at 3:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Appendix, ovarian cyst.

Answer by louise2 at 5:53 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Get to the doctor. If it's your appendix you do not want to wait any longer
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:22 AM on Mar. 30, 2011