love-hate relationship

who else has a woodstove and love it for the nice constant cozy heat that it puts out? but hates to go put wood in it then get little wood chips all over you that are constantly being cleaned up throughout the rest of the house alll the time? god it just drives me insane. lol bet you thought this was about something else didn't you

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• At my old house we had a big wood/coal stove that had 2 doors on the front and every time we'd have to put wood or coal in it there's be wood chips, coal dust from shaking it out of the top door into the bottom where there was a pan to collect it, & black stuff all over everything from the coal itself when you're putting it in. It was a great stove though, it got the whole house up to 98 degrees a few times during the winter and we had to open all the windows to cool it off.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 10:49 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Yeah I know how you feel. WE just got a really big rug...and of course a hand vacuum!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• hehehe...umm ok..bet you thought we cared.....nope hehehe

Anonymous

• hehehehe
    Anonymous

• you know ninety percent of you people are fuckin ass holes it was a question and sorry i through a joke in there that was above you mentallity
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• i dont have one but i think that would drive me crazy, i know just the dogs hair i sweep up everyday drives me nuts. just ignore those, thats why they are anonymous yhis is just for fun right?
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 10:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• yes it is just for fun and people always have to put their ignorant two cents in and frankly day after day i get tired of it. it was just something i was dealing with yesterday and it was getting on my nerves (like the people on here do) and i was venting and thought maybe someone else had dealt with it and may have a solution. thanks to the people that responded that weren't assholes though have a good one
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 29, 2008