Interesting facts.

what is the most interesting thing you learned this week?

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 5:57 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That new neighbours don't always move in friendly, lol. we had the apartment to ourself for 8 months, now we have 2 new apartments downstairs, and the new neighbours were assholes right off the bat! Was I really suppose to bake cookies and welcome them? lmao
    joanie70

Answer by joanie70 at 6:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I learned so much at a conference I was sent to yesterday. The session on drugs and alcohol was an eye opener! Some of the ways children are getting high is insane! Scary.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• As an out of practice soprano in a church choir, I learned I could hit the highest note by the second weekly rehearsal. Practice makes perfect!
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 10:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• A reminder of how humbling life can be when someone is suffering from a terrible loss. Puts everything in perspective and makes me even more grateful for who I have in my life.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Last night I learned how to work the arm curl machine at the gym. I'd been avoiding it, thinking it was broken. Duh! Turns out I was just doing it wrong.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2011