How long does it take you to get ready?

just to get out of the house on a normal day. what do you do?

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 7:23 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Hahahahahaaaaa....my kids say 2 hours. Maybe....but I don't go anywhere until I am ready. However long that may take.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 7:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• mm usually only a half hour. But if I shower in the morning it's a little longer to dry my hair.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:26 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• usually about 30 mins if im going somewhere quick and up to an hour if im going to a dinner , movie , etc
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 7:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It takes me about 15/20 minutes sometimes to do my girls hair.  My boy takes about 3 minutes to get ready, lol.  For myself, I take less than 5.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:57 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• 5 min. --- I shower at night, I don't wear makeup and my hair is always in a ponytail so I just have to put clothes and shoes on and walk out the door.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Too long, lol. I think I'm going to start showering at night cause I have super curly hair which I straighten every day, so washing it, blow drying it and straightening it just takes forever. Plus if I sleep on it wet, the curls come out really pretty when I wake up vs. blow drying it. I think it would save me a lot of time.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 8:11 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Around 30 min tops. I usually shower at night so I dont have to do it again in the morning. I have curly hair which is my main thing I guess, some days I can get it just like I want in 5 min other days it takes longer lol. My makeup takes me maybe 10 minutes for just an every day thing. I am not going out like I would with friends or dh. Just a little foundation, lip gloss, mascara & neutral eye shadow.

Answer by gemgem at 8:14 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It takes me an hour if I have to shower and dry my hair. If that is all done it takes me about 1/2 an hour.
    xpressmom

Answer by xpressmom at 9:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• about an hour to shower, dry hair, and apply a little bit of makeup
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• 30 minutes 10 for shower, ten to dress and pack my bag ten to do my makeup and sometimes forty if I paint my nails.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2011