AM I PREGANANT?

I MISSED MY PERIOD FOR THIS MONTH.. I BEEN FEELIN LIKE I NEED TO THROW UP BUT IT DOESN'T COME OUT YESTERDAY I HAD THROW UP FOR THE FIRST. MY BOOBS HAVE BEEN REAL SORE WEN I LAY ON MY STOMACH THEY HURT AND WEN I WASH THEM. I BEEN HAVIN CRAMPS OFF AND ON AND TERRIBLE HEADACHES ALL I DO IS SLEEP AND I FEEL LAZY.. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ANSWER AND DON'T BE RUDE ABOUT IT PLEASE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take a test hun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Sounds like it to me. I agree, time for a test.

Answer by Bmat at 10:53 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• yes take a test. it sounds like you are
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• can you not buy a pregnancy test kit ,it sounds like you are but would hate to mislead you .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• im sorry to be alittle rude but come on doesnt your brain tell you to buy a test? we arnt pee tests we cant tell you yes or no just buy a test they have lots of cheap ones out here and your health department will usually do them for free. once again im sorry its like there are hundreds of these a day. take a test and good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• you should get a book called what to expect when you are expecting it list all symptoms and get a home test or go to your nearest planned parent hood if you cant afford one....good luck
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:09 AM on Nov. 28, 2008