Not really a question but just seeing if you relate..

my husband and I had dinner at his parents house yesterday, then he asked if they would watch our son well they took him overnight and he told me later on it was for some romantic time alone hah! we went to sleep early AND he's sleeping in today as well...was this a bust or what lmao?! Does having kid(s) make you feel real ooooold or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• at this point i would rather have the extra sleep then the romance you can find romance another time how often do you really get to go to bed early or sleep in lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• LOL! Oh well. It would have been really nice if you'd had your romantic time, but I can understand why sleep was appealing. Too bad you couldn't get both. :)

Answer by Bmat at 10:48 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• ha. i think having kids makes you appreciate sleep much more lol
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 10:50 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I guess you won't fall for that one again.

Answer by louise2 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• oh yes , with havng four of them and my little one constantley at my side she is sat on my knee as we speak I hardly get a moment !!!! by the way what does lmao stand for ?seen it a few times can never work out what it means ,is that a sign of getting old as well .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Im 25 and I feel like I am 50 sometimes.....Ohhh well...LOL welcome to parenthood!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Oh yes. My son spends every Saturday at his grandparents so me and my honey can have "alone time" and at first it was great, but now alone time means coming home from work getting really lazy and going to bed early. There might be a movie in there somewhere in there sometimes, and dinner.
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Every Saturday Amber? That would be sooo nice, but I see what your saying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I'm almost 20 and I feel old lol I feel like me and my fiance are an old married couple. He comes home from work, sits on the couch, watches tv for a little while then goes to bed. We get to go out to eat alone maybe once every couple months but then we come right back home to our year old son. We live with my mom so we can't quite send him off to his grandmas. Our going out to eat alone usually means pizza, dairy queen, or Mcdonalds lol Real romantic I know.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 11:21 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I'm 19 with an 8 month old... and actually were still able to find plenty of time to spend time together... but i'd most of the time have my son with me when we go out or just have family time... there's always time for other stuff when he goes to bed... but i understand the every so often doing something sweet thing also =) HOWEVER... I DO FEEL OLD when my bedtime is 930 and my hubby already wants a mini van.. YEAH RIGH haha.. SUV's work just fine
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 28, 2008