is crashcrate.com for real? it was in the work from home announcements...

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 10:55 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Money & Work

• i tried it. it is a scam like everything else
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• It's not a scam cause they don't ask for any of your money... BUT... it's not worth it either! You'll take a half hour to do a "survey" and make $.80 out of it... That's $1.60/hour... Ummm... NO!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• its not a scam i do it. SabrinaMBowen does not knwo what shes talking about. I do and iget paid.. it does not take 30 mins to do a survey. The longest for me tops was 3 mins and that was 1 time. i dont knwo i cant convince you that it works but i knwo it does. if you want proof go to the website and go to there forums and look at all the people who show the check they got or even there blogs and stuff... its all real. They dont ask for money because they shouldn't. You should never pay to make money EVER. So dont listen to the ones who say its fake there just the ones who are afraid to try. And if its free then why not ttry you know, what are you going to loose.

you can check out my blog for details. http://ashwillison.blogspot.com/ it can help explain how to do it all.
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 1:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Avoid it, its a scam. Don't waste your time.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Anyone who tells you that you can make money with Cash Create is praying you are stupid. They are lying to you because they need you to sign up in there down line and input your credit card number into every possible offer or they won't make any money. When they tell you they get a check it’s the truth, how they get it is the scam. You can make money with Cash Create as long as you are willing to lie to others.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 3:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• im telling you i spent half the night on the computer one night doing their stupid survies and everyone at the end asked for a cc number and then i started getting shit in the mail i never asked for do not do it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• i have 2 home based IBO businesses - any business that claims you get paid but do not proivde a product - i would stay away from - cashcrate someones else service generated site - they make the money, while you do the time/work - you will makes peanuts -

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 10:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• There is absolutely no way to make money on cashcrate. All I got was a ton of spam sent to my email address. Do not waste your time. The smartest thing you can do is to start your own business. Check out some ideas at:

http://www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• For at home jobs I'd check out these two legit websites www.ratracerebellion.com and www.wahm.com

I have my own home based business, as I found it very difficult to find a work at home "job".
    Checkout my blogspot at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 7:01 AM on Nov. 29, 2008