2days late.........

i have been cramping since march 23 off an on like my cycle is about to start i was due to have my cycle on march 28th but never showed but i am still cramping negative pregnancy test yesterday.i want to test today but i will wait until friday if its negative then i don't think i am pregnant.my last cycle was march 4th it's 25days long counting from february to march 4th.so is there anyone who cycle was due on the 28th an tested positve or late like i am an still testing negative?

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 8:29 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Give it a week or so and retest, if still negative , get a blood test. You may be to early to show on the pregnancy test! Good luck
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I am with you took a test on the 28th and it was negative and in the same situation!! Do I wait...test...call the doctor? I plan on waiting till friday to retest (hoping maybe late implantation). The only difference is I haven't had cramps like I would with AF...mor of a lower back pain.
    michcous

Answer by michcous at 10:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2011