Do you carry?

a purse and if so what's in it? I have my wallet, a couple pens, car keys, some candy for the kids and chap stick in mine

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• In mine I have: chapstick, keys, my wallet, a couple hair tyes, a pen, a note pad, some bobby pins, a couple nutragrain bars, a sippy cup, 4-5 cars,a small book, a snack contaner of Cherrios, a couple of diapers, a container of wipes, some gum and some tissues. Usually I have more than that but I just cleaned it out.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 8:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yes...and omg gals, I carry everything but the kitchen sink..my wallet, my calendar, my coupon divider folder thing, two notebooks (one for grocery lists and such the other for jotting down prices so I can figure out prices for my business) a compact, chap stick, lip gloss (clear and tinted), sunglasses,hair ties and small brush (for daughter) my meds, pens, pencils, gum, candy, heart burn medicine....ALWAYS tampons or pads (won't leave the house without some being tucked in the zipper compartment. ....mp3 player and the latest book i'm reading...I seriously need to down size....... the real question is...what SHOULD you always carry with you lol.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 8:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yes and mine has lip gloss (3 different tubes), keys, suckers, change, wallet, pens, hair bows (the stretchy kind), gum, crayons,a small coloring book for DD , wipes, cell charger, earrings, receipts I think that is all, I need to give it a go through and throw away the junk.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Geez,I'm afraid to actually dig in there and find out! My purse is a mess,and I'll periodically clean it out.Takes only a day or two until it's a disaster again. It was funny,we went to an air show awhile back on an Air Force base and they had to search my purse before we could enter.I felt so sorry for the dude! He had the funniest expression on his face! He went through it real quick though.Could have had a damn hand grenade in there and he never would have seen it,LOL!!! I'm really terrible about having a messy purse.
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 8:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yes, I have my wallet, keys, chap stick and a piece of paper - lol

MmeC419

Answer by MmeC419 at 8:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• oh I left out hand sanitizer and wipes (because my kids can get dirty in a room with no dirt)
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 8:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I definitely carry a purse. wallet, phone, sanitizer, lotion, lip balm, a small tube of SPF, pens, and a lot of times my camera.
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 11:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I carry almost the same amount of stuff as MmeC419. I'd be lost without my purse!
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2011