Dizzy!!!

Last night I was watching tv and started to feel like i just someone spun me in a circle a million times and let go. I felt crazy dizzy. Then once I stood up it continued, even when i laid down for bed it felt like the whole room was spinning. Today it is a little better but still feel dizzy, anyone know what it could be? I am very anemic but had my levels checked recently and they were not so bad, thats the only thing i could think of. Thanks

JenzAmomOf2

Asked by JenzAmomOf2 at 8:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Health

• Could be a inner ear infection, It will hit you like that without any pain. Go to a doctor and get it checked out.
    homeschoolin432

Answer by homeschoolin432 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Thank you
    JenzAmomOf2

Comment by JenzAmomOf2 (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I know exactly what you mean my 29 year old daughter and I have been going thru the same thing for the past week and now we both have diarrhea. I am wondering if it is a flu.
    xpressmom

Answer by xpressmom at 9:14 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I had that over the weekend, and was told it may be high blood pressure, but it happened when I was in CVS pharmacy and I took their free blood pressure test and I was fine. It could be a multiple of things as to why we get dizzy.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I guess I will see a doc.. yuck! Thanks everyone
    JenzAmomOf2

Comment by JenzAmomOf2 (original poster) at 9:32 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• When you are dizzy, you shouldn't stand up. It will make it worse. Make sure to lie down and put your feet in the air. It will help the blood flow to your head.

I have something called Neurocardiogenic Syncope... It's a cardiac issue that makes you dizzy and lightheaded. It could be something as simple as not eating/drinking enough during the day, or it could be something serious. I'd definitely talk to your doctor.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Thank you, its hard not to stand up, i have a 5yr old and 10mth old. I do have a heart thing, i need to see a cardiologist for but they dont know whats wrong yet, maybe its related? Thanks
    JenzAmomOf2

Comment by JenzAmomOf2 (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Very likely it's related to your heart! I also have a heart issue and am under cardiologist care and get dizzy spells once in a while. It sounds like a blood flow issue, or like your heart isn't pumping right once in a while. Get in as soon as you can momma!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Mar. 30, 2011