Are you in your 30's and in school?

I was laid off recently and am considering taking a LNA course (licensed nursing assistant) I can afford it and have the time to do it in 3 weeks BUT I haven't done schooling since I graduated in 1991 and am honestly terrified. I hated school and I worry about paying and failing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Jobs are hard to come by and I really need to do something.

drpepper73

Asked by drpepper73 at 9:05 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• nope i'll be 30 in 2 years and have been thinking about taking some online courses..... but herbalist classes are probably not good to take online. so i'm trying to teach myself.

somedays i feel like i never left school because i'm always studying something.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 9:09 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I was also laid off and decided to go back to school. I graduated h.s. in 1994 and hadn't been in a classroom since then. I amazed myself by loving college! It's so much different than h.s. It's a lot of work but I feel like I'm accomplishing something great and will have a good career soon.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:16 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I will be in my 50s when I start grad school

Answer by rkoloms at 6:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2011