Do you recycle?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:10 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I livein apartments and they don't have recycling bins. I am nothappy about that . When we buy ah ouse we will recycle. I use to recycle when I lived in a house. Just threw it in a bin and and it got picked up. So easy and made me feel good. Less trash too.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• You bet. We've been recycling for over 10 yrs, since we lived in a city that had a recycling service. When we lived overseas, the recycling bin was bigger than the trash bin and we used it more.
    SusanTheWriter

Answer by SusanTheWriter at 9:13 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yup.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 9:11 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• yes and no..... to take everything to a place where we can would cost us a good bit in gas. but they have started slowing adding in recycling at the trash place here. right now everyone has to seperate plastics, in time they said they will have to seperate paper and other stuff too.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 9:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• YES.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 10:02 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• As much as we can. Our town doesn't come pick it up, we have to drive it all to the other side of town. I don't have room in my house or garage or anything for bins, and I can't be driving stuff across town every day. So if I know we're going to have a large amount of something I'll keep a bag for it, but otherwise no. (Like this summer, I had to make fruit salad for 300, I used a LOT of canned fruit, and rinsed/saved those cans to bring to the center, but otherwise I use so few cans that it's not worth saving them).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Absolutely everything I can.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:32 AM on Mar. 30, 2011