Anyone use procucts other than tampons and pads???

For instance I use The Diva Cup. Here's a link.

http://www.divacup.com/?gclid=COzfh7ew9qcCFYxL2godcFwOag

I switched over about 3 years ago and I really like it a lot better than tampons. It saves me money, It's safe to wear all day without changing it and I haven't had any problems with leaking. Once it's in you can't feel it at all. I've told a few friends about it and I got the whole "ewww gross" response. I was just wondering if any other women use alternatives for there periods and have had success with it.

Court128

Asked by Court128 at 9:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Health

• I have a diva cup but I don't use it regularly. I can rarely get it into the correct position. I am still working on it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:27 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yeah there's a bit of a learning curve with it but once you get the hang of it it really does work. I just had to switch over to the size 2 after having my son because the size 1 was leaking and wouldn't stay in place.
    Court128

Comment by Court128 (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i use cloth pads but not a diva cup. love them... at the hospital with my last baby the pads they give you really irritated me. i couldn't wait to get home and get my cloth back. it honestly felt like the hospital pads was rubbing me raw.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 9:32 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Oh the hospital pads are horrible! lol A man must have manufactured them.
    Court128

Comment by Court128 (original poster) at 9:33 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I use a Diva Cup and cloth liners.

Until recently I bought my cloth, but I'll be making and selling them soon! GO ME!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yeah I use the Diva Cup too. I'm looking into cloth pads for backup but I haven't bought any yet.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• SabrinaMBowen: Where do you plan on selling them? I sell jewelry on Etsy and I love it. You can sell all kinds of stuff on there. I've seen people sell women's products too.
    Court128

Comment by Court128 (original poster) at 9:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I use my DS's leftover diapers on the days I'm too heavy for pads. I can't use tampons, cups, or anything that needs to be put up there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Mar. 30, 2011