I need a good book, any suggestions?

gardenmommy2

Asked by gardenmommy2 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well, what kind of lit are you into?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:29 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Depends on what kind of books you like. I read Water for Elephants and the Invisible Bridge recently. Both were really good.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 9:30 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Journey to yesterday and its sequel. It is a romance book. I actually prefer reading books that are not romance but this book is really good!! I have read it a couple of times and would read it again but lent it out and never got it back.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I do not read books..lol however I have read just a few. There is one called "The boy named it" it is a great book, but it is about a guy who was abused as a child, but it keeps you wondering what will happen next. Also, when i was pregnant i read a book by Jenny Mccarthy, about being pregnant, it was the funniest thing i ever read, i laughed out loud through the whole book!! She wrote another one as well but not sure what its called. Good luck!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• most my books are herbal and pagan.. i have very few fiction books.. but if that's what you like i would recommend anything by julia garwood LOVE HER!!!!!
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 9:39 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• The Witch of Cologne, it's not about a witch but about a Jewish midwife who ran away from home to dress as man and go to college to be a dr. There is losts of romance but it's a relly good story too.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Twilight Series is a favorite of mine. I also love Jodi Picoult she writes about controversial and moral issues and topics. I read one of her books and then bought and read almost all of the rest of them.

SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 9:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• here is a better explination of the book.

A Jewish midwife returns to her home of Deutz outside Cologne. Imbued with the radical ideas of Spinoza and with ancient Hebrew Kabbalism, her revolutionary methods of dealing with illness lead to accusations of witchcraft and imprisonment. ~

.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• The Shack

Honest to God, you could be into any type of book and you will love this...I have yet to have met anyone who read this book who didn't love it and recommend it to everyone they know.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• There is a set of three books that are awesome, they came out with movies for them recently, one of them is the Girl with the dragon tatoo, can't think of the names for the rest but look them up, they are awesome!

Answer by older at 9:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2011