Unexplained bruising all down both legs?

and i don't know why....i don't have hemophilia, my blood clots just fine and i don't get nose bleeds. i don't have diabetes, i'm only 20 and 105 lbs and i only eat organic and healthy foods and only drink water. i never touch junk food. i'm not vitamin deficient, i take complete multivitamins daily and have been for years. i'm not tired, i don't see blurry, not pale. i haven't bumped into things. these bruises literally cover the entire leg, top to bottom and all the way around. i don't have a doctor so i'm coming here to ask. what could be causing this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Health

• I'd get a DR and get some tests done. It could be your body is not absorbing iron. I have to take my multi with OJ so that my body absorbs the iron.

Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I would go to a doctor too. Are you on or had been on an antibiotic recently? Some can cause that. Find a good doctor and make the appointment.
    homeschoolin432

Answer by homeschoolin432 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• nope. that's another thing. i haven't had any infections either, so no antibiotics. the last infection i had was a kidney infection over 2 years ago and that's the last time i had antibiotics
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Find a low cost clinic in your area (every community has them, they are often just not well known) and get checked out. A client of mine felt totally fine other than weird bruising, and it turned out she had a auto-immune condition attacking her platlets. Her labs had always been fine before this happened.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It could be a sign of cancer. Even healthy people need check-ups so they can stay healthy. I agree with PP, see a doctor.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• You need to go to a doctor and get some blood work done. Unexplained bruising is ALWAYS a call for concern
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Could be blood clots. Go to the ER before you lose your legs or your life!
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2011