Why is that when your trying to settle down and get married, your past lover trys to come back to rekindle flames?What should i do?

Mrs.Norman

Asked by Mrs.Norman at 9:35 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• tell him to jump in the lake!!!!!

you guys ended for a reason. and your with a new guy now... life moves on and he needs to understand that. don't let him mess up your life.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 9:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I had this happen to me before I got married...My ex boyfriend tried to create a problem between me and my hubby...He just wanted me because someone else had me...If I were you I would tell him you moved on...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i had this happend but mine wasnt very serious my ex lover won and i regret that! dont let him crew your life up it ended for a reason right!
    kolbysmama20

Answer by kolbysmama20 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• If you genuinly love the one your with,then telling the invader to move on shouldn't be a problem. I had this happen to me once and I was like dude what were you thinking,you didn't make things work back then why would I want to do that all over again
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Because men dont realize what they have until its gone. I personally had a NO U-Turn policy. Never took an ex back because i give so much of myself that when its over its OVER FOREVER.

Take your time, remember the feelings you felt with your x - both positive and negatives.
    BalooSkii

Answer by BalooSkii at 10:21 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• People hate to lose...they want what they can no longer have. Been through this myself a couple of times. But they are an ex for a good reason and you need to put it behind you if you ended things with them. Move on with your life and ignore them, change contact info if you have to.

Don't let someone be a spoiler and ruin your good relationship by letting them into your head or your life again.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Remember why they are your ex's and not your current.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:06 AM on Mar. 30, 2011