Why do people just bump questions?

Just wondering. I asked my first question last night and only got one response?? It was about low platelet count. Basically means if i get cut or injured then I'll bleed to death...which meas my baby dies too. Im about 2 months along. I also have a 4 year old. So this is a pretty serious issue. Thanks for looking, reading and then bumping my questions. Now im not looking for INFO on this topic. have read and talked to my doctors about it. Just looking to see if any other moms have gone through something like this before? If so, what were some treatments? Anyone do an all natural treatment?

ihavetwo2

Asked by ihavetwo2 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Health

• I bump questions without answering, simply because I don't know the answer, and bump it so more people can see the question.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I can only speak for myself on bumping questions.  I bump questions when they have little or no comments.  I bump questions when I take the time to read a question but don't have any advice/thoughts/experience on whatever the topic is. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• same here. i bump if i think it needs to be answered and i don't have any idea. i wouldn't want to tell someone something that i'm not sure of myself.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 9:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I bump if I feel I can't answer the question but I want to make sure someone who can sees it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• have you had a bone marrow biopsy to find out the cause of your thrombocytopenia? i used to work for a hematology/oncology clinic so i know some things you can do, feel free to msg me
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Ah, okay that makes sense. Haha I'm kinda new to all of this.
    ihavetwo2

Comment by ihavetwo2 (original poster) at 9:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• oh and especially with you being pregnat, you may want to double up on the folic acid, but check with your ob first
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Thanks josiesmommy00!
    ihavetwo2

Comment by ihavetwo2 (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• To either move them up to the top so more people can see them, or to just get the points for bumping.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• If I look at a question and it sounds serious and don't know what advice to give I bump it so maybe others will see it and give you an answer. And if the question is ridiculously long I also bump with out reading! That's just me though. agree w/josiesmommy on the folic acid. Good luck!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 3:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2011