Stay at home mommys

just curuious to see if im the only lazy one lol... do u still take the time to do urself up? sometiimes i straighten my hair put a little makeup and dress comfy just to feel good and remind myself i can still look good.. but for the most part i i shower and thats it lol unless i have somewhere to go like dr appts

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• if i have time before hubby gets home yes i try and take a shower and change out of my PJs. when we go out i try and doll up a little. but i've always been more of a tomboy so the whole fixing of the hair is not me. i wouldn't know how if i had to unless a pony tail is fixing it up
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 9:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i don't do my hair or makeup and most the time i saty in my pjs lol (yoga pants and a tshirt) but i don't go anywhere so i don't see the point
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I do shower and flat iron my hair every day. I do wear mostly jeans and sweaters or tanks (depending on the season) and no makeup besides lip gloss, but that was me before I had kids too!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Even though I'm a sahm, I still gotta take my kids to school and pick them up. Sometimes make a few stops at a store or two. So generally I dress in jeans and t's, brush my hair, put a little blush and some shadow on everyday. But the end result is FAR from glam. lol.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 9:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I get dressed around the time hubby is suppose to come home unless I have some where to be. i excerise in the middle of the day so don't feel the need to get dolled up before hand.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I do once in awhile just to feel good. But most of the time i'm so tired i stay in sweats and a tshirt but I try to wear cute sweats lol
    dominique1108

Answer by dominique1108 at 9:57 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• ROFL - I work from home and most of the time, I stay in my robe until I have to drive the kids to ballet. Sometimes I think that I should try to make myself look better so that DH (who also works from home) can have some "eye-candy", but with 5 kids and one bathroom...Bwaaaahahahaha
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 9:57 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• This is my third day of being a SAHM and I have not really done anything with myself... I feel a lack of motivation. I am sure I will get over it though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• If I do not shower, do my hair and makeup, and wear my jeans, I just feel less motivated to do anything! I have to get up and get ready each and every day. Plus, I do have to hit the store, drop bills, pick up my daughter and I like to look good!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 9:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• only if I have plans to go out, otherwise I have my hair pulled back and my pj's on.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2011