Things to help my DH

I am 27 weeks preg and I get stressed and really tired really quick. But I need to be there for my DH due to the fact that we just hired a lawyer for a custody battle my SD custodial parents to give her a better stable enviornment than what she has at her DMs.

I have a feeling it is going to get nasty as well. and I need to know ways that I can help be there for him and not over do it to jeopardize my baby girl.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would ask him what is most important to him - clean house, staying up late, meals fixed, going out with him, etc. Find out what will help him the most and make that your priority. The other stuff can slide a little bit. :) No point in working super hard to help him only to find out that what you considered helpful doesn't matter a whole lot to him!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• He should understand that your getting more and more tired. Towards the end...DH started to take me out to dinner more often so I wouldnt have to cook. He even made me pancakes for dinner once :) He also offered to go grocery shopping without me , so I wouldnt have to walk around.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 11:03 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Prioritize.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 1:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011