What the heck is a HOT DOG CHOO CHOO TRAIN ??????

HELP!!! My 3 yo insists he wants a HOT DOG CHOO CHOO TRAIN for xmas and that is all he wants.... I have no clue what he is talking about... he even told Santa at the mall that this is what he wants.... please understand that when my mom told him she bought a Lionel Train for the xmas tree... he thought she said Lion Train and then got confused and started talking about her Tiger Train... if anyone thinks they may know what this is... please let me know... I want to get him one if they exist.. LOL HELP!!!!!

LIONEL TRAIN = Lion Train = Tiger Train ?????

What the heck is a a HOT DOG CHOO CHOO TRAIN????

momsamillion

Asked by momsamillion at 11:30 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Holidays

• try google, you can fin just about everything lol
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• lol awe! my son is like that , too! that train might not even have anything to do w/ hot dogs!!! lol my son always wants to go to the 'green mall' ... none of the malls hes been to has green walls or anything ... so i waited till 1 day we were going to a mall in another city , and wen we pulled up he was like 'the green mall!!! yea!!!!' ... it was just his way of meaning the 'other' mall i guess ... hmm maybe if u have sum free time , take him to the store and have him show u ... like i said he could mean sumthin totaaaaaaaally different! good luck lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 2:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2008