What is a HOT DOG CHOO CHOO TRAIN??????

HELP!!! My 3 yo insists he wants a HOT DOG CHOO CHOO TRAIN for xmas and that is all he wants.... I have no clue what he is talking about... he even told Santa at the mall that this is what he wants.... please understand that when my mom told him she bought a Lionel Train for the xmas tree... he thought she said Lion Train and then got confused and started talking about her Tiger Train... if anyone thinks they may know what this is... please let me know... I want to get him one if they exist.. LOL HELP!!!!!

momsamillion

Asked by momsamillion at 11:31 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Shopping

• hi, i looked for you... see if you can help you look it up online, ask him where he saw it at and then if he can, go to the website and just type in train and see what comes up... good luck..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:08 AM on Nov. 29, 2008