What the heck is a HOT DOG CHOO CHOO TRAIN ??????

HELP!!! My 3 yo insists he wants a HOT DOG CHOO CHOO TRAIN for xmas and that is all he wants.... I have no clue what he is talking about... he even told Santa at the mall that this is what he wants.... please understand that when my mom told him she bought a Lionel Train for the xmas tree... he thought she said Lion Train and then got confused and started talking about her Tiger Train... if anyone thinks they may know what this is... please let me know... I want to get him one if they exist.. LOL HELP!!!!!

momsamillion

Asked by momsamillion at 11:32 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Try giving the toy store a call and ask. I googled several words and the only thing I could find was an old toy with a dog in it and the dog rang a bell as the child pulled the toy. I am thinking that your little one may have seen some kind of pull toy that rings a bell, but I really have no idea. I had no luck finding a toy train with dogs on it.

Answer by Bmat at 11:52 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I just had a thought: I remember there used to be a slinky toy with a dog's head on the front and the back side on the back. It was a pull toy, I believe.

Answer by Bmat at 11:56 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• awww.... how cute. Frustrating, but cute. Tell him to show you next time he sees it on tv. Or go to the Toys R Us website and show him pics of trains until he sees it.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:01 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• doesnt that toy appear in toy story??
    Momof3Squirts

Answer by Momof3Squirts at 9:37 PM on Nov. 28, 2008