Do you know the answer!? adult content

Okay so the other day my daughter who turned 3 in december was looking at a 10dollar bill. She asked me who the person was on it so I told her his name & said he was a president of the united states (she knows our country so she understood that it had something to do with our country). She then took a look at a 5dollar bill & asked who he was, I again told her his name & said he's another former president. She asked me if they had more friends & I said why yes many. The next thing she asks me is can I teach her all of them & their names. I was shocked & happy that she wanted to learn this on her own & came up with it on her own!

Of course I told her George Washington but then I was stumped as to who was next in line! I am finding that now I have a child I am learning more then I ever did in school! I just had to look it up to tell her the other few names in order (I will only do a few at a time).

Just was curious if you ladies know who they were? Dont cheat, dont google it or look at anyone elses answers honestly try to say who they are here then look at the other ladies answers & google it if you want to know for sure (I am running to do errands so I wont be here to tell ya until later!). So come on give it a shot lol

BTW when my daughter asked me who was on the 10 & 5 both times I had to look at their name on the bill under their picture hehe but now I now!

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I can tell you about half of the names, but I don't know the correct order.

George Washington, John Adams, John Quincy Adams, James? Madison, Andrew Jackson, Andrew Johnson, James K Polk, Grover Cleveland, Ulysses S Grant, Woodrow Wilson, William Howard Taft, William Henry Harrison, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Franklin D Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, Millard Filmore, Thomas Jefferson, Bill Clinton, George Bush, the other George Bush, Barack Obama,, Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Herbert Hoover, Zachary Taylor, Ronald Reagan, James? Monroe, William McKinley.

Yeah, that's all I can think of right now. That's right near half, I think.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 10:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• John Adams
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• No, sadly, I can't name off all the former Presidents. I was never able to memorize them all in school. I just have a poor memory.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Nope! I only know George was #1, Lincoln was #16, then from Jimmy Carter on.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:29 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Benjamin FrankLin(talking about the BENJAMINS BABY).
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Franklin D. Roosevelt, not benjamin franklin sorry my bad.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I can honestly say that I have a photographic memory. I just forget to load the film. So, don't ask me. lol
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 10:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• And yes, I am a nerd.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 10:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Okay, so I just went to Wikipedia to see which ones I'd missed...I can't believe I forgot Kennedy!
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 11:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2011