Husband didn't call or text...VENTING!!!!!!

My husband is out of town and I got to talk to him for about 3 minutes yesterday (he called me). He told me he was trying to get some emails done for work and that when he finished he would call me because he didnt want to stay on the phone and ignore me. I said ok I'll talk to you later. I waited until 12:30 am for him to call or text. I finally gave up and text him goodnight. My text said I guess you were too tired to call. I love you and miss you. He text me this am and said sorry I was out late drinking and didn't want to call and wake you. He said he drunk facebooked my sister. I text him at 12:30 and at 1 am he posted a video on facebook so it wasn't that much later. He could have thrown me a text saying hey sorry its late but I was out drinking with some co-workers lost track of time but love you and miss you too. but no he just ignored me and talked to my sister. How am I suppose to feel about this. I ignored his calls this am and we are texting now. He said sorry but I don't think I can forgive him right now. I am so hurt that he couldnt text me. I didn't need to talk (it would have been nice), I just needed to know that he was thinking of me and his 2 daughters. Well whatever. I guess I will how the same courtesty to him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• I would be very upset also. You have every right. As he facebooked your sister and didnt respond to you. I would tell him how you feel..
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Maybe he didn't hear the phone ringing? What is he out of town for?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i would be upset to i hate it when men ignore us its like they have better things to do but yet when we r busy and dont reponed they flip and we are doing something else. i would just have a chat with him and tell how it hurt your feelings!!
    kolbysmama20

Answer by kolbysmama20 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Let yourself cool off, and then when he's home sit down and tell him how you feel. I too would have been very hurt. GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Sorry Sweetie, he is so far out of line. It is time for one of THOSE long talks with your hubby. This was completely unacceptable hubby behavior.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 10:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Sometimes people (especially husbands) aren't as thoughtful or respectful of our feelings as we would like them to be. I deal w/ this a lot and I'm truly sorry that he did that!! I know that you are hurt and angry right now, and you have a right to be!! You should def. have a little chat w/ hubby once he gets home and let him know how you feel!!
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:56 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• hugs I'm sorry.... My SO is out of town alot and he does this crap sometimes (besides talking to my sister) Men are just dumb sometimes and it makes sense in their head at the time lol. It's hard when they are away trust me I understand.

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I'm sorry you're upset, but drinking tends to impair your judgement and that sounds like that was the case here.
    it will be ok.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Well he was on a business trip so I don't think he should have drank so much that he let his drinking impair his judgement. What if he did something so stupid that it could have gotten him fired. I just feel like there is more to the story. He did say he was sorry but right now I just don't feel like talking to him or forgiving him. Why should I let him off so easy? He hurt me really bad.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Mar. 30, 2011