What should I do next?

So on the 28th I took a pregnancy test and to me it was another BFN...well being the sadist I am I posted it on the pregnancy test tweakers and low and behold a couple people said they "thought" they saw something. So I look again...mmm no I still don't see anything. So I mention it to my DH and he's like yeah I saw a little line but you said it was negative so I didnt' say anything. So I go look at the picture again (cause looking at the strip is going to be pointless it's been like 48 hours...) and I can sort of if I squint and move the screen just right see a little line. Typically every other time I have ever taken a pregnancy test and got a negative AF shows up within a few hours (Never had a positive so not sure what will happen then...probably will involve fainting!). SO the problem is 2 days later and still no AF, I am still nauseated and vomiting, continue to have migraines which I haven't had in years, no cramps and low back pain and I am craving coleslaw....something I won't even touch on a normal day! I know I should just re-test...but should I call my doctor and ask for a blood test and see what happens or should I just take a HPT, or should I just wait it out. (If I wait for my longest cycle to wait to test again that will be 22 days from now....if not on meds my cycles run 52 days...but this time I did a round of clomid and when I used clomid before it actually regulated my cycles to 28 days).

michcous

Asked by michcous at 10:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Take another test :) it has been 2 days. Your hcg count doubles every 2 to 3 days...maybe there will be a darker line this time...you never know.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I agree....time for another test! Good luck!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 12:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Went to into town to get another test and an Oil change on my car...and by the time I got home AF showed up. No point in testing now. Start over again....
    michcous

Comment by michcous (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011