Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the best "enhancement" cream?

I'm looking for something that will make my husband more sencative... It takes him an hour or more to reach orgasm... SO... we wanted to try something that would make him, faster?!? I know there are a number of things out there... What's the best?

Answer Question

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:34 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Health

Level 40 (122,988 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • contact someone that does pleasure or passion parties. they have all sorts of stuff to help with that kind of thing and they have creams that help either him or you reach that point. i had one for me.. and wow!! and another thing you can do is to ask him, what makes him feel good. maybe more foreplay.

    Answer by batsonsgirl at 5:26 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

  • We've tried a couple... I was just kinda looking for opinions of different ones... I need NO help... I have to apply numbing cream just so I don't go... It's not that it doesn't feel good for him it's that w/ a condom there just isn't enough feeling...

    Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:51 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

  • The creams are a bunch of crap....I used to sell them. There is a product called viapren that is like a breath strip and both men and women can use it. I have tried it so has my hubby and it works. You should be able to find it if you google it. It isn't very expensive either it is like 9.95 and the discretely mail it to you

    Answer by Jacked1817 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.