What are some good bday themes for a little girl turning two?

shelle21

Asked by shelle21 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I like lady bugs or something simple like that. And at that age you could even just mix and match their favorite colors (pink and yellow is what we are going with this year for my daughters' combined birthday party this year). Last year we did Spongebob for my then 2-year-olds birthday, with a cake and decorations, but for the plates and napkins and stuff we saved ourselves $$$ by going to the dollar store and buying yellow and blue plates. My way of thinkingon plates and napkins, there is going to be food on it, it doesn't need to have a face on it!
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 11:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• What does she like? My little one had a Sesame Street theme, she loves Elmo.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:53 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Depends whatt your girl likes, but maybe a fairy party? you can do fairy bread (bread with butter and hundreds and thousands), do fairy costumes and decorations, lots of glitter and lots of pink purple and green. otherwise you could do a princess party, get some old dress up clothes for the kids to play around in do up their faces with kids makeup (if your into that if your against that then dont do it ),. or you could always do a dora the explorer themed party.
    goodluck with it :)
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• what's her favorite cartoon?

my girls like tinker bell, princesses, scooby doo, and flowers.

oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 10:56 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I get the Birthday Express catalog in the mail and there are so many cute themes...I think the pink cowgirl theme party stuff is pretty cute. My daughter is going to turn two in July so I'm planning. Check out birthdayexpress.com
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 10:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• what is she into? shows on tv? My girls are ages 9,7and6 and here is some we have used. Dora, icarly, tinkerbell, hello kitty, princess,teddy bears, elmo, little enstines, sponge bob, one year one of the girls was into trains so did thomas the tank, Just something they are into or like. Or even a special color.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:20 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I love the Carebears!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:26 AM on Mar. 30, 2011