What do you look for in a good group?

I have a chat group here on CM and I would love some feedback about what you think mmakes a group good! Thanks :)

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 10:55 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in About CafeMom

• good question.. i have a few groups and can't for the life of me get them active. here's a bump
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 10:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Oldfashion, my groups are pretty active, but it takes the work of good admins and recuiting. I just want to make them better! Here are a few pointers: First, you need to have a place for people to talk about their daily lives, post pics, etc. Also games are fun like true/ false games, A-Z games, etc. Recruit Admins that love CM and are on it non stop all day long! There are lots of us believe me!
    lowencope

Comment by lowencope (original poster) at 11:02 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• done all that. even have a post up asking if anyone wants to be admin and no replies to it.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 11:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• OKay, email me your group
    lowencope

Comment by lowencope (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• no cattiness no drama no judging this is why i found this site i am done with mamapedia cause of it someone always had a rude answer no matter the question
    opinionatedmom

Answer by opinionatedmom at 12:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2011