Just found out!

just found out im not pregnant! still dont understand why im gettin these symptoms but i dont know if im happy or sad mixed emotions!

kolbysmama20

Asked by kolbysmama20 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Maybe change in horomones or something. I know when I thought I was pregnant I was experiencing symptoms. I would definately go see your dr.

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Did you just take a home test or get one done at the doctors? Either way you should still talk to your doctor about other reasons for these symptoms. It could just be a hormonal embalance, but the best thing to do is call your doctor.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 11:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i have called them 2 diff times and they told me the first time i called about my birth control pill to keep taking it even tho it was making my blood pressure drop really low to where i was shaky n dizzy. and then i called about my symptoms and they told me take a test and thats your answer. so screw my drs they arent very much help to me and the dr that tested me monday was very rude also!
    kolbysmama20

Comment by kolbysmama20 (original poster) at 11:16 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I was like that in the beginning. It could be that you are in shock. Has everyone been asking you questions yet?
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• you may hve had an egg ferilize but it did not attach to the uterus- the fertilization can cause symptoms becuase of the surge of hormones, this happens more than you think.
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 12:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It sounds pretty normal---remember your body is going through a ton of new changes!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 12:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Sorry to hear it.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 1:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Sorry
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 1:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2011