Bed-wetting (and I am talking about the MOM here!) adult content

It is embarassing and it makes me feel gross but I need some help! Twice in the last month I have woken up to a wet bed. The only other time I have had this happen was in the midst of a severe kidney infection. I don't have health insurance, so I cannot run right out to the doctor and I am already trying to pay off various other medical bills, so any advise you may have would be greatly appreciated...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Health

• i know that's embarrassing - when i was pregnant, i would sneeze and it would trickle out of me. after i gave birth, it was all i could do to control it! having a kidney infection must be very painful, and i hope you get over it very soon. i would do as pp suggested and wear a pad/depends, etc to bed. that's what i had to do right after i gave birth
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 11:19 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• wear depends to bed? and drink plenty of water and cranberry juice nothing to drink 2 hours before bed
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Wear depends is a good answer
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 9:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011