Why are women so mean???

Is it me or many ladies you come across are snotty, insecure, jealous and just evil...or am i just lucky to have been blessed with coming across with these types of women? lol

The friends i do have, i have knows 7 years +. I do meet alot of women and am very kind but i see a trend of hatred...always belittling and judging...wtf?!

BalooSkii

Asked by BalooSkii at 11:13 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i like to believe not all women are jealous and catty, but truth is, there are a lot of reason for a woman to become insecure (in childhood and adulthood, in society and in families) and these ways of treating eachother come from insecurity. if you find women you can relate to who aren't worried about superficial things or about compensating for their insecurities you will find very rewarding relationships :) of course i live in an area where non superficial and secure women who share my interests are few and far between.
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 11:17 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• That can just be alot of people in general.... I had to cut alot of people out of my life because of that. Just cut these people out of your life, you will feel like a weight waslifted off your shoulders!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• HORMONES lol
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• To tell you the truth I've only encountered those kind of women on CM, never in real life. I'm not sure why SOME women act like this but I would just ignore it....no reason to let thier negativity ruin your day.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Some lack respect for others, some are hormonal, some just don't care, and many have superiority issues.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 11:19 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I havent noticed it in real life honestly. I guess I have been lucky?

Answer by gemgem at 11:22 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Im with everyone else, walk away from the negative ones. I know it sucks cause you open yourself up to someone and then they go and make a judgement call on you or something and you feel vulnerable and not prepared to deal with it. We live in an apartment and dd's best friends mom dropped dd back home one day. When she saw me the next time she commented that she wouldnt live where we live and her dd would never be allowed to our house. These girls are seniors in high school! I have lived here for going on 5 yrs with no problems. I wouldnt live someplace that I felt wasnt safe for my children! I was offended, but ya know what,,,it just continued after that about lots of other things. Then I found out other parents have dealt with her opinionated crap as well. Its easier now not to take it so personally. I dont have to prove anything to her and at this point Im not going to waste my time trying.

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2011