SAT questions on an application?

OMG I just put in an application to petco and I had 10 min. to answer all these sat style questions. First off I suck at times test and second I suck at some of those kinds of questions. I could see maybe having managers or assistant managers doing these test but all I want to do is stock shelves or run a register! lol. When am I ever going to need to know Earth is to Mars as Australia is to ____. I only finished like 1/4 of it SO I hope not to much stock goes into them!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 11:14 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• If you are qualified in pets I'm sure it will balance out. Those questions are just to sort the honor students from the not so zippy when they are only 16 and have no job experience. I think the correct answer would have been another continent. Earth and Mars are both planets. Mars is the next one out so South America might be the best continent to pick closest to Australia. Oh, I forgot about Antarctica. I wonder which one is closer. And is Earth closer to Venus are Mars? Not the easiest question in the world. Don't worry about it.

LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 1:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• They want to test your critical thinking skills in order to judge if you can help customers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I have 11 years of pet experience and training so I think I am pretty well rounded in how to help customers... Maybe it will balance out.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 11:21 AM on Mar. 30, 2011