How can i mange taking care of my 3 kids work school and houshold without being streesed

advice on how to manged everyday things without being stressed out. or is it too much to handle.

mbaca

Asked by mbaca at 11:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• WOW!! Your busy!! If you figure out how to do all that without being stressed, Write a Book!! You'll be rich!!! Time management is the only way I can think for you to have less stress. You have to micro manage your time through out the whole day to make it less stressful. People tend to be less stressed with a schedule to follow because you know whats always happening next.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:20 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• depends on your mind in relation to whether you can handle it. i work study full time, have a 14 month old, my husband is always away, i have assingments always due, work part time and dont sleep much. im not so much stressed just drained. the only thing i could suggest is find time each day to mediate (10 minutes) go for a walk to clear your head, excercise is always good to help you refocus, have some chocolate! get a massage or just read or watch something entertaining to get your brain a rest.
    and try and get someone to babysit your kids whenever you can.
    goodluck.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• First of all I want you to know this is NOT a judgement. Many of us face/or have faced the same issue. This is just too much for one person. I know you are looking to the future, but there is just not enough time in one day. You will have to make some hard choices. If you need a friend, you know where to find me.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• It's very hard (I am in the SAME situation, including the 3 kids! I run my own photography business and go to school full time online)...One thing I will tell you is to take it one day at a time, and make sure to make time for yourself... After the kids go to bed, I usually take a nice shower or bath to relax--it's the only quiet part of my day besides when I'm sleeping.

If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me... :)
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Take a deep breath :) Remember to cut yourself some slack. Try to make a schedule but know that it is not the end of the world if the dishes get done tomorrow instead of tonight. Depending on your kids ages you can assign them small tasks so you all can work together for a 1/2 hour to an hour and then you will have time to enjoy with each other. Also, I encourage you to spend 5 minutes in silence every day to breathe (very important). Don't ignore your needs either so you will not resent that you are soooo busy and do everything for others. You are an awesome mom and your kids will enjoy helping their wonderful mommy. Make it fun or a game. Good luck :)good

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Omg! I'm in the same boat. I think some days are more worse then others. I agree with one of the commnets. It has to do with time management. On my good days, I see that preparing the day before, helps alot in the mornings. I also do daily goals, and try to do most of them, to feel accomplished throughout the day. But when you find the answers, please share! Because it's hard on a daily basis with work, kids, etc. Good Luck Hun!
    phoenixjuelz

Answer by phoenixjuelz at 12:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I have 2 kids, own 2 businesses, trying to sell our house, starting to pack for our move, shopping for a new house 1000 miles away...and my husband is deployed. I would lose my mind if I wasn't organized! I am also a list keeper...daily.. have to/need to..master list of small things that need to be done..shopping lists. I also plan several days meals in advance, use the crock pot a lot and double recipes/put extra in the freezer. I also take 30 minutes shut in my room with a glass of wine every evening. I usually spend it sitting on the bed with my dog's head in my lap.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2011