Anyone got tips on how to organize junk drawers?

Just cleaning house today. Got two junk drawers in the kitchen. Anyone have good ideas and what to even have in a junk drawer? I figured everyone has a least one junk drawer..Thanks

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 11:22 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Home & Garden

• The plastic organizer things that you can buy at the store are a lifesaver. That way everything has a place and it makes things less cluttered. As for what goes in, that's going to change with your storage space and family's needs.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Iv got one. It's an organized mess. The hubby thinks it's all junk, but it's stuff I use. I put hair ties around coupons and recipes I clip out. Keep samples of shampoo and lotion's the same way. I use ramekin cups for odd's and end's and screws and such.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I use small disposable clear containers. I can move the stuff easily if need be.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:28 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Its like a silverware divider but it has more cubbies. You just slide it into the drawer. My junk drawer has : batteries, tape, pens, rubber bands, measuring tape, tacks, and post - its.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 11:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2011