blond or brunette....

Which do you think guys like more blonds or brunettes? Im thinking of dying my hair black or natural red, which of those two do you think is better? I know it depends on the person what looks best but I just want your general opinion.

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 11:37 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• BLACK! I just retouched my hair yesterday ;) Black is soo much fun!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Red. Blonde is to sterotype and men lately are leaning toward curvy women with darker hair. WooHoo for me if only I can acutally land one!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Not black.... too harsh on almost everyone. Unless that's the look you want. I personally like chocolate brown, but it doesn't look good on me. Or auburn. My hair has been almost every color except black. It doesn't really matter what your haircolor is. Men usually go for a confident woman, so make sure YOU are happy with what you choose.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• There was a poll on this once and guys actually liked blonds better for the fact that they find they are more fun but the also thought they were dumb and when it came to settling down for a relationship a majority of them liked dark brown colored hair. Most guys don't like red heads. Just stating info from a poll done on guys and I'm blond but I found a husband who prefers blonds. So don't do it for the guys...stick with whatever color looks the best on you! If your not sure try one of those make over things. I think there is a free one on www.mylifetime.com you upload a pic and try on different colors and hair styles.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Being a natural red head, I would say to stay away from the color. Very few guys like redheads and generally if its not your natural color you can tell. Even some natural redheads don't look good with the color. So, I would opt for the blond highlights and see if a compromise would appeal to you or the guys around you.
    DellaF88

Answer by DellaF88 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Go RED!!! I tried to go red a couple of weeks ago....I had a terrible experience....I was red in spots, it looked terrible. Then I decided to try to even it out but take it back to my natural strawberry blonde, well that didn't work it made the red spots brighter! Then my DIL, said she could fix it, she put some kind of ash brown on it! It helped some, but it lightened the red, but made it more orangie, and the spots of my natural color were still there, then finally my step-dd put a dark brown on and it covered everything, now I have brown hair with a red highlight! Not what I was going for! Anyway....I know you didn't ask about my experience, just felt I needed to vent that all out!! LOL....so...GO RED!!! and good luck!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Natural black...with waves...haha....

sorry...I'm not a guy but I think that looks sexy. I look sexy. I guess I really don't care what men find sexy because usually if they are hitting on my I do the "um no" and walk away.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:34 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I've had every hair color but black, my hair is blond,for now lol!, but my main concern is the washing out of color where its gonna leave my hair greyish. I rocked the redhead and loved it too, and got more compliments as a redhead, But whatever makes you happy, Im consantly "deciding on what color I want next... but no matter what I go back to blond. instead of a full head of one color maybe a nice deep color with some high lightin or you can go with a low lighting too.
    my3kidsrock309

Answer by my3kidsrock309 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 1, 2008