Teen mom! wtf jenelle.

okay so that girl just pisses me off..i knew she wasnt done with that low life.she tells himm u did coke i just dont want that around my son blah blah but what weed is okay. grr she even got him out of jail.wtf. had a great chat with her mom then she goes n does shit behind her back AGAIN!! take care of ur son u dumb lazy bitch. even saw on the news that she got arrested for fighting.thats not a mom at all n im so happy that her mom has her kid. all the other girls r okay i guess they grew up for the most part n put their babies first. i just think they should cancel teen mom..16 and pregnant girls r just gettin pregnant at 16 now just to try n get on these stupid shows.

mommyof3_21

Asked by mommyof3_21 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Entertainment

• i cant stand her either shes just not ready to be a mom and its so sad!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I totaly agree!!!! She needs her assed whipped I allow my twins to watch the show and I let them know straight up I will not stand for that I will kick ASS all up and through my house for getting pregnant let alone treating me the way she does her mom does.
    twinblessed

Answer by twinblessed at 12:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• That girl has major problems. Did anyone see the video of her beating up another girl while everyone stood around and watched? she belongs in jail,period.
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 3:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i dislike these shows it's just a waste of my time. I rather watch a movie or tv show like DWTS with my dd & dh.
    dtMOM09

Answer by dtMOM09 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• These shows & others on MTV encourage the weak/low self esteem/abused/kids and they go so low to want to get pg and broadcast it to the world. VERy sad!
    dtMOM09

Answer by dtMOM09 at 12:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2011