What is your holiday shopping preference? In-store or online?

I'll shop online way before I'll go into a store with hurried rude sales clerks and stuff all over the floor..what a mess! I have limited mobility and I can't risk a fall, and nobody is patient these days. Online I can browse without being pushed around, and being exhausted afterwards.

lilmizmoore

Asked by lilmizmoore at 11:37 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Shopping

• Online for sure. I can browse around without leaving my comfortable chair, with a cup of hot tea nearby. I had more selection. I don't have to get dressed in other than my grubbies, I don't have to drive or park or pull out of a parking place or drive home or park the car or carry the packages from the car to the house. The packages come to my door! I don't feel that it is any more dangerous to give an online company my credit card number than it is to hand my card to a clerk or swipe the card in the machine at the store. If I do decide to go to the mall just for lazy shopping around, that is what it is, lazy shopping around, no pressure.

Answer by Bmat at 11:41 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I prefer online for the simple fact that it's easier to shop this way. I have two boys, am on a budget and get tired of saying over and over "no, we can't buy that today!".
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 1:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I prefer to shop online and if I do get out to the stores, I try to go when it won't be especially busy.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Online, and I'm usually done with my Xmas shopping by Halloween.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Online for sure. I can usually find much better deals. Plus, when I shop merchants through my My Points account, it earns me points toward gift cards. Gotta love that!!
    maggiesmom415

Answer by maggiesmom415 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2008