Would you be suspicious?

Would you be suspicious if your SO:
got up early when he usually stays in bed after his alarm goes off,
took a shower and brushed his teeth (he rarely brushes his teeth, ever)
left at 7:15 to go to 'work' (work starts at 8:30 less than 1/4 mile from our house)

Background: my SO and I have been together for 3 1/2 years, haven't been happy for the past 2 years. He's had 2 'affairs' and swears he will never do it again, but I can't seem to help the suspicion from creeping in on days like today..

kristal2146

Asked by kristal2146 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• This is the kind of thing that happens when you forgive affairs to begin with it.

Answer by older at 11:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Maybe he has an appointment that you don't know about.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Ummm yea, I would be suspicious -- but (no-offense), I would also be like GOOD RIDDANCE to a guy that has had 2 affairs and NEVER BRUSHES HIS TEETH!!! UGH!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Only in light of the fact that he's cheated before would I be suspicious. So my answer is yes, that would raise red flags for me.

But then again, if we'd only been together for 3+ years and he'd already had 2 side dishes, just about ANYTHING would make me suspicious as the trust would be completely broken.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Follow him
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i give you praise for staying with SO with two afairs under the relationship.but remember to trust your instints and your find your answer.and once a cheater always a cheater in my eyes.
    angeleyz375

Answer by angeleyz375 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• lol Nickcole I'd love to but that'd mean leaving my 2 sleeping kids..

I really don't trust him.. I just wanna make sure I"m being logical. He swears he wouldn't even think of fucking up again because he knows I'll leave.. I already plan on leaving I just don't tell him that cuz I don't want to make thing bad in the house for our 2 kids.. I'm just so STUCK!!!
    kristal2146

Comment by kristal2146 (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I should have said rarely brushes his teeth.. ever in the morning!
    kristal2146

Comment by kristal2146 (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I know I would be since he is changing his routine and especially about the brushing his teeth
    twinblessed

Answer by twinblessed at 11:55 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Honestly I would not be questioning it because we would have been split up after his first affair. I am not one for sticking around with someone I cant trust completely. Without trust, there is no love.

Answer by gemgem at 12:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2011