My kids are watching Sesame street, they are 10 and 8.

They love the show. My DD thinks its cool. What ages are your children that watch sesame street?

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• My son is 5. He still loves it. I will be upset when he stops, he is my baby.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I watched Sesame Street before I had my daughter. She's just an excuse but I love the show.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:51 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• There's nothing wrong with that! Mine are nearly 5, nearly 7, and nearly 8. The 7 and 8 year olds deny that they enjoy the show, but when the youngest watches it, they get into it too :)
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 11:53 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My kids lost interest in Sesame Street around 6 or 7. They are almost 8 and almost 10 now, and they will still watch Clifford, Arthur, and Martha Speaks on PBS. Other than that, they mainly enjoy Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, or nature shows on Animal Planet, Discovery, etc.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:55 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My first 2 were done with Sesame Street by the time they went to school. The youngest 2 have never been 'into' it at all!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• On the rare occassion that my kids do sit and watch it .. My son is two and my daughter is one.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• How wonderful!! Children that are still children!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2011