Are you planning a vacation soon? Where to?

we can't afford anything of the sort. Thought we could go to my mothers and camp out in her yard, lol. I know they woul dlove that and have a camp fire.

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• We are going to go to the coast for a few days next month. My dh is about to return from a deployment and we are going to have some family time.

It isn't quite as glamorous as it sounds! We take our fifth wheel and camp at an rv park on the beach. This is Oregon, so it will still be chilly..no swimsuits..probably a jacket instead.............plenty of relaxation though!

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• My inlaws have a house at Atlantic Beach that we're going to for a few days over Spring Break.

Answer by missanc at 11:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• You should try Nutella instead of chocolate bars on your S'mores......it is yummy!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:55 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• We want to go to "The Shedd Aquarium" in chicago. I think my older two would love that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• We are flying the whole tribe across the country to Disneyland! Two days there, two days on the beach, one day just hanging out. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2011